Maps

free counters

Monday 20 May 2013

Is it because your a knob?

Said Anonymous.

Of course it's anonymous, so we'll call him Walter.

Correct Walter, I may be a knob, but a knob with balls, unlike you. (And it's you're)

And that's the best 397,100 UPS employees can come up with (322,100 U.S.; 75,000 International) http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/facts/worldwide.html

I note that you haven't actually corrected anything that you may think isn't factual, so lets have a look shall we.

UPS failing to control issue of tachograph charts. No, that's not because I'm a knob.
UPS failing to control the return of tachograph charts. No, that's not because I'm a knob.
UPS failing to audit for infringements. No, that's not because I'm a knob.
Steve O'Donnell binning infringement reports. No, that's not because I'm a knob.
UPS putting Centreboards on road. No, that's not because I'm a knob.
UPS defrauding customers by falsely scanning packages. No, that's not because I'm a knob.

So come on Walter prove me wrong.

I can prove there were 3,000 reported tacho infringements a month, I can only guess at the number not reported.
I can prove Centreboards were on road.
I can prove false scanning was done.

All the evidence is on here, use the labels.
That's not true, some of the evidence is on here, but there is enough to prove everything that I've said, or you can look at my grievances.

You can stay in stealth mode Walter, but at least come back with something sensible.

Here's a question you may be able to answer Walter.

How many UPS employees reported any integrity issues on the 2012 & 2013 BEQ?






No comments:

Post a Comment