Maps

free counters

Monday 25 April 2016

Paul Mooney & the photo's

I was looking through my files and came across the details about Paul Mooney

Still no follow up from UPS, the Police or UPS's Solicitors, despite their threat's





From, what appears to be the now defunct, trucker-net website, a few lines from a complaint about UPS which prompted the paedophile comments

Before you read on please copy and paste the following link into your address bar.

http://www.ups.com/content/corp/code_conduct.html

It contains the code of conduct UPS publishes on its public domain web site which UPS says it uses in all its operations
Then draw your own conclusions from their actions regarding Mrs. ?


UPS ADMITS THAT IT INVESTIGATED THE ACTIVITIES OF A PERSON NOT EVEN EMPLOYED BY THE COMPANY AND PUBLISHED AND STILL RETAINS COPIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS OF THIER CHILDREN

I’m am very annoyed that UPS had broken their promise yet again that no other employee or member of the public would see the documentation with my children’s photo on it and low and behold it was being passed around the office like a game of pass the parcel.

What UPS have done to both me and my children has been absolutely disgraceful and extremely distressing especially to my son and if you have looked into what I said in my last email you would see that it had absolutely no relevance to my husbands investigation and as I have also said I’m am very annoyed that UPS had broken their promise yet again that no other employee or member of the public would see the documentation with my children’s photo on it and low and behold it was being passed around the office like a game of pass the parcel. I also doubt very much that you have looked into the seriousness of sending sensitive documentation like the photos of my kids and my husbands credit card statement via email where it could be intercepted at any time and fall into the wrong hands.

so therefore Paul Mooney did not need to do what he did!!!If anyone has brought UPS into disrepute it’s your own management and I do not take kindly to having someone send me a threatening email, in my opinion people in glass houses should not throw stones!!

I’m only stating the hard facts and that is something you can’t deny and I’m not breaking any law by stating the facts and if anyone is bringing the company into disrepute it’s your own vile behaviour that’s done it. I am aware that it is normal for response from UPS suggesting that everything is the other parties fault. UPS obviously want me to drop all allegations against them and you still don’t want any further publicity on this matter.UPS always argue that their actions are always in the best interest of the company and with a total disregard for who you have tried to walk over in the process. UPS will always protect their managers no matter what the cost and regardless of their incompetence. Please bear in mind that the letter and emails that you have sent me both contain admissions of your wrong doing.


I may just publish the whole thing later

No comments:

Post a Comment