Maps

free counters

Thursday 22 August 2024

Mikey v. UPS

Thats 42 posts, blimey, could this be the answer to life, the universe & everything?

42 posts that say that Locking the Time Stamp is possible.

I wonder if that is enough?

I don't have the verbatim statement from West Yorkshire Police to their investigation as it was given to me over the phone, but it was along the lines that the clocks a set centrally by a computer overnight and can't be changed. Not quite the answer to my question but enough to convince the Police.

UPS's reply to my MP Mark Eastwood is as follows;

” Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  I have reviewed with our internal operations and security teams.  We are aware of the complaint that Mr Whitehead has raised in the past which goes back several years.  We investigated thoroughly at the time and we did not find any evidence of incorrect procedures being used with the DIAD (Delivery Information Acquisition Device) which captures delivery information.  As per Mr Whitehead’s own admission, the Police investigation did not find any evidence of wrongdoing either.  Even if it were possible to change the clock on the DIAD, which it is not, this is not an activity that the Company would condone or encourage.  Providing the highest level of customer service is a priority to UPS, as is the integrity of our delivery procedures.””

Incorrect procedures? No because if the proper methods are followed, then every delivery has a fraudulent time stamp.

Really? Yes Really. I'm sure that I have posted the method before.


Change the clock? That wasn't the word I used.


Condone or encourage. While I haven't compiled a list of posts about management intructing and training employees how to falsify deliveries, there are several comments in the posts about Locking the Time Stamp which show that my statements have been true all along.


integrity of our delivery procedures. I have already provided West Yorkshire Police with a veritable multitude of background information regarding the integrity of UPS management. Thanks to Brown Cafe (Rest In Peace) and Reddit I now have even more evidence that I have been right since the orchestrated pack of lies was served up to me at my grievance hearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment