Maps

free counters

Saturday 24 August 2013

Fraud - More back up

Another conversation with a current UPS driver yesterday

I've known him since he started with the Company about 14 years ago.

I have no reason to disbelieve what he said to me, he's a driver, not management :-)

He too confirms that the DIAD has not been re-programmed to stop drivers being able to stop the clock on deliveries that they know are going to fail. The fraud continues.

He also said that he is still expected work through his breaks. Since I did my surveys and investigations he said that the stop counts have continued to raise. The driver stated that he has been told that he should just key in his dinner break whether he takes one or not, and to key it at the correct time to avoid infringing, whether he takes it then or not. He said that there is no investigation when he infringes, as he is being told by the Company that this is what he has to do.

I'm pretty sure that a report could easily be run to show drivers who are making deliveries when the DIAD shows that they should be on a break.

But hey, who cares? UPS & VOSA don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment