Maps

free counters

Saturday 30 November 2013

Dr. Fowler again

Once again that venerable physician raises his head.

His current exploits include telling a driver to come in to work, if he wanted paying, while he was sick.
This driver had been involved in a serious accident, but was expected to come to work strapped up so that he could navigate for driver.

Further news on Dr. Fowler, that bastion of integrity, is that he binned the details of an accident. Surely knocking down a gatepost is an accident. Wasn't Whatsisname from safety demoted or even dismissed for fraudulently manipulating his accident figures. I should know his name, but that's a recall issue that I have, it'll come to me, as will more accurate details of his transgressions.

I do hope Dr. Fowler enjoyed his holiday in Camden, covering for the walk out of employees. What were the issues? Bullying and working conditions. Now why didn't Unite, HSE and CIPD take action when they were given the opportunity?

Nothing has happened to change my opinion that they are being influenced by UPS.

What a position of strength Unite could have been in...........if only they weren't so inept, or bent. You can decide given the information I've provided.


Of course, all this is alleged. The news hasn't come from the horses mouth, or mouths but I know who I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment