Maps

free counters

Sunday 10 August 2014

Safety on Twitter

So far I´ve had tit, wanker & green because I made a comment about a proposed raise in the speed limit of HGV´s. Not quite sure why I got the green comment, as you can see from my pic I´m not a Martian, I´m feeling reasonably well at the minute and I suggested that to ease congestion an increase in the speed limit to 80 on motorways would work better than the former suggestion. Tit? yes, I´ve still got a couple, wanker? there can´t be many 53 year olds who´ve had the snip who aren´t.

Profit over safety, where have I heard that one before? (see tacho, working time & bullying labels)

Haven´t been on twitter for a while so lets see what other comments have spewed forth.

Hmm, Nazi, complete arseshole as festered in UK universities.
Nazi, not exactly sure what constitutes a Nazi, but not as far as I´m aware.
Yes, I have an arsehole and as far as I´m aware it´s complete.
No, never been to University.

Oooh, I got a spot on, thank you

I have no idea what Mike H is on about, his tweets don´t make sense. But HGV´s being able to go faster will give them more opportunity to overtake.

Swanky bicycle being, agrees with me, I think, as does Alan Head.

Ah!! I think Mike H has part copied me in on another thread.  



No comments:

Post a Comment