Maps

free counters

Thursday 23 October 2014

Hello anonymous

From a comment on my latest Glassdoor post
Glassdoor? More like Revolving Door with UPS..! Have recordings, photos, documents, highlighting fraud, racism, bullying, slander etc etc... Tried to inform UPS, Channel 4 Dispatches and Panarama showing more interest. What do do.?????
Been there got the book, T-Shirt & video. Though I suppose it's DVD these days, or computer game. In fact if I didn't know better i'd think you were me.

I get the impression UPS are able to pay everyone off to stop the bad publicity getting out.

It doesn't seem to matter what type of organisation it is, Union, Solicitors, etc., see posts for other examples.

UPS seem to be able to throw enough filthy lucre at it.


Are you on twitter?


I have a few more ideas up my sleeve, maybe a pooling of resources is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment