Maps

free counters

Saturday 22 February 2014

And a few other others

Someone is looking at a lot of the older evidence that is posted on here.

UPS ? Can't think of anyone else who might want to go back to 2012.

Trying to work out if the Centre Board info (here) was "creative"? You had some hard copies at my grievance meeting, not that it could be classed as a proper, professionally handled meeting. Cowboy Manager springs to mind. Must look up who took it, as I can't think who it was just now. I was thinking it was Mays but that was the equally cowboy investigation that was supposed to be a follow-up.

The evidence is all genuine. From genuine UPS reports.
The only thing that you probably don't have, are the maps that were generated from the DIAD data. I forget what the system was, but it plotted every centres deliveries, by DIAD. If you found a centre board had been on road somewhere you could investigate and show the deliveries plotted on a map. I'm sure that you've seen them on here. I can post some more if you want. I'm interested in how you are going to explain how a centre board can make deliveries miles away from the centre. Sometimes there's even 2 boards on road at the same time from the same centre. Dublin even had 4 centre boards, and that unsurprisingly links back to Sheffield...........and we know who worked there, don't we?

This is the same GPS data that proves the fraud on timed deliveries.

The tachograph data (here) is again from genuine UPS & tachomaster reports, there are no holes in it as I am sure that you well know.

The posts are being read mainly in the States. I've already proved Mahwah is involved.

Just ask, you can have whatever copies you want.

Just remember those Casey quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment