Maps

free counters

Monday 12 May 2014

Glassdoor

IT in UPS the best place to get your skills down the drain!

Software Quality Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at UPS full-time for more than 10 years
Pros – The salary, the need to put food on a table, a roof, maybe some vacations.
Cons – Management don't care about employees only their bonuses. if projects end as scheduled and in 'good terms' ....regardless that after a month the deployment of some software release ends as a total disaster in production. They are clueless and totally dependent in the consultants. Did they attend a university???
Advice to Senior Management – Hopeless I would not bother advising anything , because first of all, I am minority therefore they would not listen to me!
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend

The reason UPS are falling behind on the technology front?

No comments:

Post a Comment