Maps

free counters

Thursday 22 May 2014

Flight 1354 a different spin

With due respect to the Pilot and Co-Pilot of flight 1354, but aren't their comments about fatigue now re-qualified as just the ramblings of disgruntled ex-employees.

see this post
http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/flight-1354.html

Hang on, wait for it. Let me quantify that.

My comments about UPS and the lack of integrity within the Company were made when I was a supervisor with over 20 years service. A conscientious Supervisor who was following the instructions from the Company. Instructions given by D. Scott Davis. He wouldn't recognise integrity if it hit him round the head with a 10 pound hammer.




I was described by my colleagues as having brown blood, So what is the difference?
I showed that UPS thought themselves above the law when it came to rules and regulations in the UK. 
Whether it be Aviation Security, Working Time Regulations, Health & Safety, Grievance Procedures or Tachographs. As the paymasters are in the US of A then I'm sure that the directives were coming from that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment