Maps

free counters

Friday 19 September 2014

Chilling effects

Still nothing here to tell me why my post http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/paul-mooney-gets-mention.html was taken down.

Was it the use of the word fraud? - Doubt it, there is proof in my blog
Was it the use of the word bullying? - Again there's proof in my blog
Was it the use of the word liars? - Ditto
Was it the use of the word thieves? - Ditto
Was it the use of the words tachograph and working time fraud? - Ditto
Was it the use of the word paedophile? - Well the evidence is that Paul Mooney unnecessarily holds photo's of children. As yet unexplained.
Was it the use of the words paedophile ring? - UPS are supporting the actions of Paul Mooney. You would have to wonder why?

Tell me what is untrue and I will cease and desist. If I'm wrong then follow up your "legal complaint", but I can't cease and desist something I don't know about.


No comments:

Post a Comment