Maps

free counters

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Paul Mooney doesn't get a mention

Notice Unavailable

Legal Complaint to Google
Sent by: Clyde & Co LLP
To: Google
The cease-and-desist or legal threat you requested is not yet available.
Chilling Effects will post the notice after we process it.



Google has been notified that content in your blog contains allegedly infringing content that may violate the rights of others and the laws of their country.

Notice that's only allegedly.

I suggest that you put it back or sue me.

There is still no further information available to say why it was taken down. I originally drafted this nearly a month ago.

Still waiting for google, UPS, Clyde & co. what are you scared of?
If I knew what it was, I would re-post it.

I wish I could remember what I posted on this one.
Chilling effects doesn't seem to give any information.

http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/paul-mooney-gets-mention.html

I know that Clyde & Co are solicitors for UPS.

I think it was to do with Paul Mooney holding pictures of young children. I think I asked him to explain why he needed to have them and what the relevance was to the grievance/disciplinary that he was investigating. It appeared to me and the original poster that there was no relevance at all.

I would be more than happy to discuss this in court.

I'm fairly sure that I mentioned the word Paedophile, and maybe the possibility of a paedophile ring within UPS, as no-one had found it strange that Paul needed pictures of young children. Let's think about the type of people that the UPS Management are..........hmmmmm, works for me.

I think that I suggested that in today's climate, holding unnecessary pictures of children would imply that he was a paedophile, I haven't had any response or complaint, so I don't know. Just the removal of my post by a 3rd or 4th party.

I also think that I asked him, and UPS, to explain why he needed them. If I didn't, i'll ask now.

Paul Mooney, why do you need pictures of children? If you can justify why, I would be able to categorically state that you are not a paedophile.

Clyde and Co are complaining about the content of Paul Mooney gets a mention, but are not complaining about anything else. Does this mean that everything else is accurate?
D. Scott Davis is a hypocritical thief.
UPS Managers are liars, thieves and bullies.
All the tachograph and fraud information is accurate. I know that it is all true.


No comments:

Post a Comment