Maps

free counters

Thursday 2 February 2012

Very clever

Not sure how they did this, or whether its a co-incidence but I had a phishing e-mail which looked like it came from someone I knew. Clue was immediate in, Dewsbury woman made some dosh, on what was looking like an American news website. It looked good and fairly convincing but none of the other tabs to news & sport etc., didn't work

So beware anything with News 13 in it.

Todays blog brought to you by the very excellent %_)*(&^!"£$%&^> who has just sent me a DVD of the Frost* gig at the Peel. Just realised that might produce a stream of requests for DVD's (quick edit) which is currently playing. What a brilliant night. Pity the traffic was horrendous and we missed the pre-gig activities and meet-up.

Todays quote brought to you by Alan K. Simpson - If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

& I'm so lucky, I've won another;

No comments:

Post a Comment