Maps

free counters

Friday 1 March 2013

Albert - What is a blog then?


blog

 [blawg, blog] noun, verb, blogged, blog·ging.
noun
1.
a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

You said "I read your blog if that's what you call it with interest."
  • it is a web site
  • They are my own experiences
  • They are mainly my own observations
  • They are mainly my opinions (other opinions are available, Delingpole for example)
  • There are images
  • There are links to other web sites.

So which of these is your problem?

Or

is it your perception that this is just a pack of lies about UPS, Unite, VOSA, HSE, CIPD, etc. etc. etc.

and the
  • working time issues
  • tachograph issues
  • grievance anomalies
  • bullying
  • intimidation
  • harassment
  • defrauding of customers
is again all made up.

Can you prove anything that I have said about UPS is untrue?

OR

Have I even been able to create my own UPS e-mails and documents to support my pack of lies. If we are talking bullying, that means I have invented the e-mail from you, which we both know isn't the case. I ask you again. What have you done to stop the bullying in UPS? As it still continues. Your action cannot have amounted to much.

My perception, and that of others, if you read the comments, is that not only Unite, but VOSA, HSE & CIPD are being paid off by UPS. You can add that to your complaint to the Police if you want. 

So what do you call it?

No comments:

Post a Comment