Maps

free counters

Thursday 7 March 2013

Dewsbury & Mirfield NPT


Dear Mr Whitehead

Thank you for contacting Dewsbury and Mirfield NPT regarding your concerns regarding a Mr Albert Graham.

I forwarded your original email to a colleague for him to deal, unfortunately I am unable to confirm if he has responded or not, if not I apologise for the delay in responding to you.

I have conducted a check and can find no record of a complaint against you from Mr Graham.

With regard to your allegations of fraud involving Mr Graham, my suggestion would be that you ring 101 to make an appointment for an officer to visit you or alternatively for a station appointment to discuss the allegations.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact dewsbury and Mirfield Neighbourhood Policing Team.

Regards


Val Hardi

Dewsbury and Mirfield NPT Coordinator
Kirklees Division

01924 431156
Int 34156

Twitter - @DewsMirfNPT


No comments:

Post a Comment