Maps

free counters

Thursday 14 March 2013

Dear UPS

As you are blocking my e-mails to UPS employees I will have to correspond to you in the following way.
Post here on my blog, although Albert Graham denies that it is a blog and then tweet you the link.

With reference to document - NSPT 2003 Training profile, issued to all new employees, from which I quote;
Dishonesty will result in immediate dismissal
When we do discover a dishonest person in our organization, we deal with that individual quickly and firmly
I formally request the immediate suspension of the following dishonest UPS employees;

  • Geoff Platt
  • Mo Akhtar
  • Richard Watts
  • Carl McGuinness
  • Duncan Coates
  • Howard Stone
  • Scott Fowler
  • Nigel Marsh
  • Steve O'Donnell
My reason for this request is that they supplied false information to a grievance hearing. As this is a dishonest activity I would expect a full investigation to take place as soon as possible. You have the information from my 3 grievances to verify my request. I am available to answer any questions that you may have regarding these dishonest individuals.

I look forwards to your response

Mike Whitehead





No comments:

Post a Comment