Maps

free counters

Saturday 20 April 2013

Dear Albert, again

No sign of the Police yet.

Why are Unite still treating me a member?
I unsubscribed from your mailing list's, yet have been added back on.



You are receiving this email as a member of Unite. If you would prefer not to receive
further marketing emails from UIA (Insurance) Ltd you can unsubscribe here.
If you are experiencing difficulties viewing this email you can view it in your web browser.


Having unsubscribed, I was sent a card.
You can't even spell my name right. Maybe that's how my membership was "lost!!!!!!"

Now that's harassment.

Having logged my claim, (See previous posts) I have been unable to follow it up at the local Police station. I know that I said I was going to call in, but due to the fact that my Mum has had a stroke I have had more important things to do. Just in case you think that I was making an idle threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment