Maps

free counters

Monday 1 April 2013

Treadmill of truth

It's been a long hard month.
That's not even counting for Mum being in hospital.
Leapt out of bed this morning at 7.30 (that's very late for me) realised it was light and thought I was late for work. Grabbed my phone, was surprised that there were no missed calls or messages on it then realised that it was Easter Monday.
Went back to bed and surfaced at 10.45, before realising that the clock that I could see was one that I hadn't changed, so 11.45.
Bearing in mind that I went to bed at around 9pm, and was promptly asleep, that's Rip Van Winkle for me.
Still feel totally zonked.

Have to work tomorrow before going to Spain first thing Wednesday. I need the break, but can I switch off?

My solicitor keeps requesting different information which then needs cross referencing back to my original files, you've seen how much info I've got, there's been some long hours put in.

Guitar God Johnny Boyes prompted a reminder of how hard everyone works compared with footballers. Can't play 2 games a week. What a load of bollocks. Take Mark Cavendish for example, & I know people will say cycling = drugs, but what does Mark do before the sprint finish? and it's not just 2 races a week.

(We interrupt this post to say, Hall of the Mountain King now playing)

I want to say UPS I'm coming to get you, but that would sound like a threat.
So when is a threat a promise and vice versa?

The UPS crooks will soon be found out

Hopefully this will now be the final submission to my solicitor and the ball will start rolling properly.







No comments:

Post a Comment