Maps

free counters

Monday 8 April 2013

UPS and their safety tweet


UPS UK (@UPS_UK)
Training is the cornerstone of safety in UPS’s global operations. Read how we train UPSers in safety: bit.ly/XPUXBG

Discuss



Mike Whitehead (@MikeWhiteheadSB)
@UPS_UK @UPS by allowing untrained employees to drive forklifts, I think not

Mike Whitehead (@MikeWhiteheadSB)
@UPS_UK @UPS by cancelling annual training. I think not

Mike Whitehead (@MikeWhiteheadSB)
@UPS_UK @UPS by failing to follow up on tachograph infringements, I think not

Mike Whitehead (@MikeWhiteheadSB)
@UPS_UK @UPS by failing to address working time issues, I think not

Now I'm sure that UPS will try and claim that this is harassment, but it was UPS that tweeted about safety.
EVERY single one of my points is 100% accurate.
EVERY single one of my posts has been 100% honest, except the statement by Albert Graham.

I am still asking....

Why are the HSE not interested? especially when you consider that this contains nothing about bullying.

Why are VOSA and the DfT not responding to me?

Why is Unite supporting UPS, you would have thought that I would be giving them some ammunition to improve working conditions for their members. It  would seem that the union are only interested in lining their own pockets........by whatever means.  (cue more bollocks from Albert)

Albert Graham was not my only contact with Unite. Richard Bedford would also seem to be happy for UPS to harass, intimidate and bully his members.



FACE

EGG

Coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment