Maps

free counters

Monday 8 April 2013

Patience snapped


That's it.
I've had enough with Unite.


All
I wish to raise a complaint of harassment against Unite-the Union.
You have, to date, failed to follow-up my previous complaint about your official, Albert Graham
You have, to date, failed to answer any of my other questions.
It has been claimed that Unite did not assist me in a claim against UPS because I was not a member of Unite-The Union. This has still not been fully explained.
If I am not a member of Unite-The Union, please explain why I keep receiving e-mails addressed to me as a member of Unite-The Union.
In relation to the harassment that you are subjecting me to, I would like the following by close of business tomorrow.
1 The name of a contact who has the authority to deal with this case of harassment
2 A reference number that I can quote for easy reference.
Further to this, I would like someone to update me on my previous complaint regarding Albert Graham. As with the harassment I would like,
1 The name of someone with the authority to deal with Albert Graham
2 A reference number that I can quote for easy reference. 
I currently wish to resolve these issues amicably.
Should you fail to deal with either of these issues with the courtesy and respect that I think these issues deserve, (and have previously failed to receive) you will leave me no option but to add your harassment to the case of fraud within UPS that I am referring to the Police.
Yours very sincerely
Mike Whitehead  

No comments:

Post a Comment