Maps

free counters

Saturday 1 June 2013

Aviation Security, terrorists and bombs, results in Lockerbie

A picture of a van I can hear you saying. So what?

West Yorkshire is not one of the best areas of the country to leave a van unattended. Not from a theft point of view, from a terrorist point of view. The driver told me that he doesn't have time to keep locking his van every time he leaves it. No surprise that targets have continued to rise since I left, and drivers were having to cut corners then. I had time to look around for the driver, go back to my van for my phone and still take the photo without the driver noticing. He was inside the building, away from the vehicle and out of sight, making a collection.

If a driver does this regularly, a terrorist could follow the driver. He could see where a driver regularly delivers or collects and then find an opportunity to place a bomb on the van and therefore smuggle it into the system. If the X-Ray operators are not monitoring the X-Ray machine properly, i.e. in the middle of the warehouse playing cricket (see earlier post-wedding cake bomb) then the bomb goes onto the plane and............Boom. Lockerbie type scenario




And that's how it is done

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and I was so happy I did as I believe it has helped me to solve an ongoing issue I have had for some time now. I have googled my problem and spoke to so
    called 'professionals' but have never solved it..... until now (thanks to you). Basically, for a while now, I have been experiencing a burning sensation when I go pee-pee, I thought it might be a simple infection but now I realise.... IT'S UPS' FAULT. That's right, I stand with you mikeyvtheworld, we can proclaim as one UPS!!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY MALFUNCTIONING GENTLEMANS SAUSAGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete