Maps

free counters

Monday 10 June 2013

UPS Penis envy


Anonymous commented
I came across your blog (you must be easily excited) and I was so happy I did as I believe it has helped me to solve an ongoing issue I have had for some time now. I have googled my problem and spoke to so called 'professionals' but have never solved it..... until now (thanks to you). Basically, for a while now, I have been experiencing a burning sensation when I go pee-pee, I thought it might be a simple infection but now I realise.... IT'S UPS' FAULT. That's right, I stand with you mikeyvtheworld, we can proclaim as one UPS!!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY MALFUNCTIONING GENTLEMANS SAUSAGE!!!!

Another really mature response from UPS management hiding behind anonymity. I can understand the lower minions being scared of the bullying, harassment, victimisation, retaliation or retribution. But the upper echelon hiding? Sums up the mentality. What exactly are you scared of by coming out? What can I do to you?

Not entirely sure of the point that you are actually trying to make, but maybe you have been talking to the guys and galls at Dewsbury and are suffering from Penis envy (# tripod). You've obviously been to the wrong professionals. They can do something about size these days. Gentleman's sausages yes, backbones, no.
Alternatively, with the obsession for knobs and gentleman's sausages maybe there are a number of, to quote Steve O'Donnell, brown hatters, to, again to quote Steve O'Donnell, balance out the carpet-munchers. Now Steve obviously has a problem with this, he never explained why, my only issue would be if being bent in one respect caused bentness in the other. I doubt if it does.

I digress.

I suspect that the point of the comment was that you think that I blamed UPS for Lockerbie. Read again and you will see that is not the case.

I see there is no denial of anything in that post, the more observant may have noticed no-one has ever denied anything that I have posted.

Did I leave the van unlocked, open and unattended?
Did UPS receive a deficiency notice from the DfT at Dewsbury?
Does the Camden video exist?

Was I responsible for any of these?

Or was it UPS.

Sorry I can't do anything about your cock obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment