Maps

free counters

Saturday 13 July 2013

Anonymous again

From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: 12 July 2013 15:18:33 BST
Subject: [Mikey v. The World] New comment on A winner !!.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A winner !!":

You've won a lifetimes supply of crazy!!!!!!...... Ah, I see you're already full...

Thank you for that Anonymous.

Still hiding behind your invisibility cloak.

Crazy, huh!! Must remember to pass those details onto my solicitor, I wonder what could have caused my craziness, bearing in mind that, to quote Mark Burnard, I was the voice of reason, unquote, at Dewsbury.
What could have changed?

Doesn't say much for those other deceitful Managers does it.

We can add your comments into my medical history. I note that someone was looking at one of my sick notes that I had posted on here. Have my records been destroyed? My solicitor hadn't received any details when I last spoke to him.


Just out of interest, has Richard Watts decided which story he will be using?

Is it the orchestrated Company denial that he will be continuing with, or will he actually choose to remember the conversation that he had with me at Tamworth (Which is of course backed up by the e-mails contained in my grievance)

No comments:

Post a Comment