Maps

free counters

Saturday 6 July 2013

Logistics v UPS

UPS claim that they are logistics.

A little something sent to me the other day. Has the knee-jerk UPS stance of we are right, you are wrong, therefore you are a liar. Where has that come up before? (Wouldn't be the e-mail proof that I submitted in my grievance, that every Manager denied.)



So not only did UPS damage my item but they also lost an entire box of parts. In the box was another box with the pedals the headlamp the sprockets and the bearings. We went to salvage what we could from the crushed mess and find that a 18 inch by 10 inch box is missing. The main box had been cut open with a knife. All my tape bonds on top were cut and then retaped with different type of tape. So not only has UPS called me a liar twice and proved wrong. Now they have stolen items from inside the box. I call UPS and ask about this box and am told that i need to know what exact markings are on the items. Hmmm its a 1950's bike light, sprocket and 2 bike pedals with a bag of bolts. They explain they need exact markings on items to find them. They must have a lot if lost boxes with bike parts in them.
I am 50 years old. Dealt in customer service for 30 of these years. In that time I have never experienced such crummy service as brought by UPS
they couldn't deliver the package properly 
They call their customer liarsThey steal money and property from their customersThey take no responsibility for anything They have excuses for all their shortcomings and blame for all assumed by them towards their customer.
@ups @UPS @upshelp UPS SUCKS!!!! THEY COME UP WITH ANY REASON THEY CAN NOT TO PAY A CLAIM. THEY CRUSHED A Bicycle I SHIPPED WITH THEM. FIRST CALLED ME A LIAR. THEN FOUND OUT I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ... THEN CAME UP WITH ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO PAY FOR MY BIKE. First they accuse me of improper packing. Then they discover it was packed by bike shop. So they agree  Then say i didn't declare a value. But i was never asked. The clerk asked for shipping address then my money. She slapped sticker on box. I left.
Sorry excuse for customer service i had to tweet...wait in phone for over 6 hours just to get initial denial overturned. Then they call me a liar again.
Was suppose to get call from claims 6/19 by 5 pm. But no call. Then i call. They say by 8 pm they will call. No call. I call today 6/20 and am on hold for 30 minutes then they disconnect.
Had one of there fone ppl in claims state their case call me a liar and hang up.
Folks do business with Fedex. They have fantastic customer service and they are cheaper on all services.
We only have a ups hub here..but i swear on the grave of tony soprano i will make that drive to the fedex hub and any one shipping stuff to big for post office stay away from ups. UPS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PACKAGE. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY.
BOYCOTT UPS


One for FedEx, now THAT'S LOGISTICS

I have it on reasonably good authority (but unproven) that the UPS DIAD still records the delivery time at the start of the delivery. 
i.e. you could start the delivery a long time before the actual delivery is made (#UPSfraud)
How many data updates have there been since I reported this fraud? (Not that UPS didn't already know)
How many updates of the actual DIAD have there been?

DHL's scanners record the delivery time at the end of the delivery.

now,

THAT'S LOGISTICS..........NOT FRAUD


Lets see if they will perjure themselves in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment