Maps

free counters

Sunday 29 September 2013

Talking of UPS safety

UPS (@UPS)
"We have 110,000 drivers, log 3 billion miles a year & average less than 1 accident per 1 million miles.” bit.ly/18teX02

I wonder how UPS work that one out?

In 2011, if I remember correctly, which is quiet possibly unlikely given the current state of my memory, and I can't be bothered looking for the paperwork. Quiet possible it may be with my solicitor anyway.

Where was I? UPS. Accidents. UK. 2011.

I think that there were at least 1200. Just in the UK alone, and these were just the ones that were declared. Remember even the safety department tried to hide some of the figures (Manager was sacked or demoted)

The UK is just a tiny proportion of UPS's worldwide employees, so just which figures did they use?

I have asked...........I'm still waiting for a reply.


No comments:

Post a Comment