Maps

free counters

Sunday 29 September 2013

Unite - A Union of ............

You may, or may not, remember (I hadn't) that I had chased Unite again.

Initially I had a promising sounding response

http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/unite-responds.html

But it didn't last long

http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/unite-update.html

Despite a couple of chasers, I have still received sweet FA.

This does nothing to change my opinion that Albert Graham & the Union were paid off by UPS.

Further backed up by the fact that I never received any details (as I requested) of Albert's report to the Police, nor a visit from the boys in blue.

Having now, briefly remembered, I've sent them another e-mail


Your message has been delivered to the following recipients:
'membership.northeast' (Membership.Northeast@unitetheunion.org)
Subject: FW: General enquiry sent via the Unite website


This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the address it came  from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.


No comments:

Post a Comment