Maps

free counters

Friday 7 March 2014

More ferreting??

When I looked at my blog earlier this week, this post was being read.

Someone doing some more homework?

I have a new follower on twitter. It would appear to be Richard Bedford of the Unite Union. (Not been on twitter for for a while, too much of a time waster.) Maybe the two are linked. That's a new follower and reading the post. Not Unite & UPS, although in my mind they worked together, conveniently & complicitly. Far too many co-incidences for it just to have been incompetence.

Interesting to have him following me, seeing as Unite never replied to my e-mails.
Maybe Richard has got wind of papers being served on UPS. 

I would have thought that all the dodgy dealings by UPS would have given Unite some strong leverage. Shows how wrong you can be. But, there again, It would seem that other "forces" may have been in play.

I'll be dealing with them, & my fraud complaint, so far unanswered by the police, at a later date. (If you know what I mean :-) )



No comments:

Post a Comment