Maps

free counters

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Update - Backing the wrong horse.

Morning anonymous.
I was wondering when you'd be back.

First of all may I remind you that we are playing in the real word now, not the fantasy UPS world where you can lie and be dishonest as much as you want in the name of the Company. You need to be able to prove things in this world. Maybe you should consult the contents of my grievances before spouting off. That is all evidence, backed up with fact, not UPS lies.

Second. I would suggest that you go back and re-read my original post.

Third. I would suggest you look up the meaning of email. Just like Cindy Miller, your education appears to be lacking.

Maybe the employee couldn't remember the specific occurrence because there were so many happening on a daily basis. Yes I can prove that as well.

Do you think I would be stupid enough to submit anything in a grievance that was only here-say evidence? Similarly we will not be submitting anything in court that can't be backed up.
My stupidity was in believing that UPS Management were honest.
If you read the post correctly it states that there was an e-mail. I produced a copy in my grievance. If the employee couldn't remember the event then the correct procedure would have been to show her the evidence that I had submitted, in the same way that Chris Marchant produced an email that he claimed not to be able to find. The old UPS ploy of deny everything until there is contrary evidence. I'm the boss therefore you are wrong.

I have a suspicion that I know who you are, but if you give me your name I will let you know which of your emails we will be using as evidence in court. You can have a heads up, for free, to be able to come up with some sort of story to explain how you claimed not to have known something. I know you are not Richard Watts because he has already admitted to me that I was right all along. Prior to your denial, I think you did too.

Of course you won't reveal your identity, you will hide behind the anonymity in a cowardly UPS manner. You won't reveal who you are because you have made another false accusation about me that you have no evidence to support. You have stated that the conversation took place in my head. How do you explain the email in that scenario. Have you anything at all that you can stand up in court with to say that I made it up?

Let's see how pusillanimous you are. I'm going for VERY

No comments:

Post a Comment