Maps

free counters

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Why DRKMS hates UPS

UPS and FEDEx both are horrible.

Things I hate about UPS and FEDEx.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery and they never delivery it within the first 4 hours of the window.

I hate when you are given a 12 hour window for possible delivery and they never delivery it within the first 4 hours of the window...or the last 8 hours of the window

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery.

I hate when the delivery drivers lie and say they attempted delivery and the station hubs receive the false system confirmation.

I hate when you wait all day at home waiting for a package that never comes but when you check online it says "delivery attempt made-no one home".

I hate when you find out this has happen again.

I hate when you call the 800 number you often get an useless pawn.

I hate when they ask me if I would like to file a claim for a lost or damage package.

I hate when one person on the phone tells me something completely different then another.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they act like it's not possible.

I hate when you ask to speak to a manager they tell you there is not one available.

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager they put you on hold and come back to tell you there is not one available.

I hate when after 20 min on the phone trying to speak to a manager you finally get one and they are just as unhelpful.

I hate when I ask to speak to a manager and finally get one on the phone and feel deep inside they really are not a manager.

I hate when they give you another number to call for help you spend they next 10 min explaining over again what just happen.

I hate when you call the other number they are just as unhelpful.

I hate when the customer rep tells you the best they can do is make a note in the system and wait.

I hate when they don't deliver my package apologize on the phone but then can't do anything about it.

I hate when a Next Day or 2 Day service doesn't make it and they won't give a refund...unless you push and push and push the issue.

I hate when a Next Day or 2 Day service doesn't make it and they won't give a refund...unless you push and push and push the issue...then find out your account still hasn't been credited.

I hate when a Next Day or 2 Day service doesn't make it and they won't give a refund...unless you push and push and push the issue...then find out your account still hasn't been credited...you call back and have to start from the beginning.

I hate when you finally get the refund you still hate them.

I hate when you have to play the role of your own freight forwarder and pick up your own package.


  9th of Feb, 2010 by   drkms
Update
This wasn't DRKMS, will amend when I find the post again 

No comments:

Post a Comment