Maps

free counters

Sunday 27 January 2013

Another CIPD cock-up

Marianne:
Let's grab a minute to discuss this briefly at some point. Although I think I've got most of it from trawling through his blog.

Everyone else:
I've read his blog at length, so you don't need to. He is a disgruntled employee at UPS, and in the course of his lengthy disgruntlement has made Code of Conduct complaints about three HR (I assume) employees there. (He's also written to HSE BIS and various others). If you feel you need to know more, let me know.

Rob


Dear Mr Whitehead,

Apologies for copying you in error in to my internal summary of your concerns.

As per my comments in the email below, I will discuss your blog posting with Marianne Wyles on Monday. I can see from your blog that you have been in contact with her previously, and as such you will know that she is the appropriate person at the CIPD to handle the issues you are raising.

Thank you for sharing your blog.

Kind regards,
Robert Blevin

No comments:

Post a Comment