Maps

free counters

Saturday 26 January 2013

Unite - The Union

Considering that the Union "lost" my paperwork (Do I detect a theme?) and they decided that they couldn't help me. How come I've got a membership card, I'm still on the mailing list and I receive e-mails from them.

Albert Graham the Union Convenor stated in an e-mail that UPS were bullying yet the Union have taken no action.

I say no action because, having spoken to a number of UPS drivers recently, the practice of bullying continues.

Yesterdays missive.....


Unite is calling for a Leveson style inquiry into blacklisting, as part of our campaign to bring an end to the scandalous practice and secure justice for those who’ve been wronged.
Yours in solidarity,
Len McCluskey
Unite General Secretary 

Hey, Len. Maybe a Leveson enquiry into Unite - The Union
There's definitely some integrity issues there, & didn't someone comment on backhanders being paid to the Union?

No comments:

Post a Comment