Maps

free counters

Sunday 20 January 2013

Chameleon or Flamingo?

The subject of today's sermon.

As a Supervisor for UPS I should have been a flamingo. I tried. I'm still trying.

Maybe it's the brown colour. Everybody tries to look right, to blend in.

Employees alter to match the background of deceit and dishonesty. Manager's came with high reputations for doing the right thing. It rarely lasted long.

Whenever I was asked to do something that was wrong, I always made a point of following up the instructions with the Manager at the time. Most of these issues are small internal audit anomalies. Some aren't. Some involve defrauding the customers.

There's a limit to the number of times that you can bang your head against the wall.

Flamingo predators? Vultures.

There's too many of them around, especially within UPS.

Time to re-deal the cards. I know I've still got a winning hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment