Maps

free counters

Thursday 24 January 2013

CIPD Comment from Anonymous


Did you say the CIPD lost emails which you sent them?
ReplyDelete

Indeed I did.

I contacted them to find out if 3 UPS employees were members and what the procedure was re complaints against them.

I was told that an individual complaint must be made against each member.
The CIPD confirmed that all 3 were members.
I submitted 3 complaints and waited for an answer..........and waited............and waited.

When I chased for an answer I was told that my paperwork had been lost.

I re-submitted my complaints, to be then told that 2 of the members weren't actually members, someone had made a "mistake". It just so happened the 2 non-members were the 2 that had dealt with my grievance hearing.

No meeting held, no appeal offered, yet the CIPD took no action.


Just out of interest.......Why do you ask?

1 comment:

  1. Just that this organisation seems to lose paperwork often.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete