Maps

free counters

Saturday 21 April 2012

Luigi anada boys (update)

Just received the album this morning.
To be honest after a weeks build up, I was expecting to have over hyped it in my mind.

It's as brilliant as I remember it.........

and further news from Luigi.

Where did you pick up on us Mike (may I ask?) as the band hasn't gigged since 1978?

As it happens, we're currently re-recording all the Luigi material all over again - including all the material left off the album and all that was written after the original LP was made!
The idea being we'll have a 'Luigi Revisited' double CD done with today's studio tech and Geoff and my own increased ability! (we hope!)
We're also aiming at a couple or three Luigi gigs at the back end of this year.





Yee ha

No comments:

Post a Comment