Maps

free counters

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Something about acorns (UPS)

Hi Georgina
(West Yorkshire Newspaper Group)

Here is a list of contacts.

All these Managers are aware of the issues that I have raised in the past. All have had copies of e-mails that I have sent highlighting the issues that have been raised.
Whilst these Managers may deny the accuracy of the content that I included, they cannot deny receipt of the e-mails and therefore the content within those e-mails. As per previous e-mails, I have copies of e-mails and reports that will conclusively show the accuracy of my information regarding Tachograph & working Time infringements, not only in Dewsbury but throughout the UK. I can also show that having raised these issues over 2 years ago, these infringements were still continuing up to the end of last week, when I last spoke to some of the drivers based at Dewsbury.
Further to Tachograph and Working Time infringements I can show that Bullying is not only acceptable but commonplace. Harassment & intimidation of staff takes place along with victimisation and retaliation.
This is all backed by a history of Integrity issues which is why my initial grievance was raised.

UPS Management


Steve O’Donnell – Centre Manager                                  UKG6SXO@europe.ups.com

Craig McIntosh – Former Division Manager                       ukg0cdm@europe.ups.com

Carl McGuinness – Current Division Manager                   ukg1cag@europe.ups.com

Tony Colaizzo – UK & Ireland Ops Manager                     atl2alc@ups.com

Cindy Miller – District Manager                                        cpn1cjm@ups.com


Roger Mays – HR Manager                                             roger.mays@europe.ups.com


Christopher Robbins – Compliance & Ethics, USA            cdrobbins@ups.com

Other contacts to confirm my e-mails

Richard Bedford – Unite Union                                         Richard.Bedford@unitetheunion.org

Albert Graham – Union Convener                                     albertgraham@ups.com

Simon Reevell – MP                                                       simon.reevell.mp@parliament.uk

Paul Walton – VOSA                                                     paul.walton@vosa.gov.uk


I have copied everyone into this e-mail so that they can’t be ‘surprised’ by your contact and claim that they don’t know why you may be contacting them.
I am still waiting for information from Roger Mays as to Cindy Miller’s superior. It may be D. Scott Davis, his e-mail may be scottdavis@ups.com but I don’t know if Cindy reports directly to him.

I am also awaiting a reply from CIPD, when I receive a response from them I will let you know.

Don’t be surprised if you don’t receive an answer from UPS. I’ve been blanked for the last three months

Regds




No comments:

Post a Comment