Maps

free counters

Saturday 6 October 2012

CIPD - A Challenge

As predicted previously the CIPD are falling to investigate UPS's 3 members of the CIPD. That is the 3 members that were confirmed as per 3 letters from the CIPD.

  • My initial paperwork was lost
  • 2 of the members became non-members
  • The complaint procedure changed
  • But after my initial complaint
  • It has taken 5 months to reach this stage
  • 316268-1333394592
  • 318858-1334610392
  • 332411-1339504441
  • 337662-1340774142
  • 347116-1342801535
  • 347117-1342801655
Why all the reference numbers? Every time I had to follow up a dead end I received a new reference number


A reminder of the Ethical Standards and Integrity

Members of the CIPD shall:

1.5 apply professional high standards of relevance, accuracy and timeliness in the information and advice they provide to stakeholders.
2.1 establish, maintain and develop business relationships based on confidence, trust and respect

2.2 exhibit and defend professional and personal integrity and honesty at all times

4.2 challenge others if they suspect unlawful or unethical conduct or behaviour

4.3 ensure that their professional judgement is not compromised nor could be perceived as being compromised because of bias, or the undue influence of others

I have appealed against the decision not to investigate, but I'm guessing the outcome.

Mr Mike Kelly, the challenge is for you to follow your own code of professional conduct.

Dear Marianne

A number of items for Mr Mike Kelly to look at before he decides not to investigate Lisa Bradshaw.
  • My first grievance was outside your 12 month time period
  • If you had wished to see a copy, as per my e-mail, I could have sent it.
  • You state hearsay, for my evidence. I sent you copies of e-mails, that is not hearsay.
  • If there was insufficient information, as per my e-mail, I could have sent more information.
  • You have not mentioned my second grievance.
  • Lisa Bradshaw failed to take any action in relation to this.
  • I sent you an e-mail stating that I wished Lisa to investigate, again, not hearsay.
  • There is more background information here for you http://mikeyvtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/CIPD

Again, my money is on no investigation, for whatever reason.

Regards
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment