Maps

free counters

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pleb review

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Did I say Spike?": @ 13.51

I got your first mail on Tuesday when I came in. Never received any others. Good luck with your fight. Have read back all your posts to sept 1st.

My mail addtess is on that list and I'm not a pleb. You sent a mail looking for support then proceed to insult everyone you sent the mail to. Not the cleverest thing to do.

Either way good luck 
  To Anonymous.
Re my e-mail sent at 13.39, predating your message

Dave
Some of the plebs don't have europe in the e-mail addresses. I might go through and edit them at some point. There's still plenty that got through to the other plebs though......judging by the blog stats.

If anyone, would like to question the pleb status, please let me know, and which Centre you are from, and others that you have worked at. If your Centre(s) is/are not on the list I will publish an apology to you on the blog


Some of the plebs are already in the list with the correct address

Regds

  If you have read my definition of pleb, you will see why I used pleb.
If you send me a list of centres where you have worked I will tell you whether your Centre has been dishonest.

I will be more than happy to apologise to anybody who has worked at a "clean" Centre.

P.S. It's a long list, I might even have posted it.

I am going to guess that you didn't get the original e-mail that I am fairly sure was blocked by UPS.

8 comments:

  1. Only ever got the one mail. Sent 21.42 on Monday 29th October. All others must have been blocked.
    Would rather not discuss the centre I work in or what I do there for obvious reasons.

    keep fighting the fight though. Have passed this on to people verbally they will be checking it out. No doubt anyone forwarding the mail in ups will be tracked by big brother. Just hope these posts are truly anonymous and are not traced back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not make it up Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon reading many aspects of this blog i can't help but feel confused, what is the hoped achievement? It seems you have personal grievances with a select few but for the employees of UPS, who rely on their pay packet to support their families, it must be concerning that you seem hell bent on not resting until the company is 'put to the sword'

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is bound to ask why so many comments made by so called UPS personnel remain "Anonymous"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the need for anonymity clear? Many view this blog concerned what one persons crusade is trying to achieve, they either agree or do not, either way there is little need to advertise themselves. Myself? i stay anonymous because i like to be seen as an outsider looking in, purely a spectator, albeit one who only holds sorrow for the author, not through sympathy but more because his life is dedicated to this 'cause' as opposed to just 'getting on with it'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only see one reason to stay anonymous in relation to this blog and that is because it strikes a nerve and the named wrong doers would attack you if you had the nerve to put your head above the parapet and be counted.Mike is not alone, there are many ex UPS personnel who have been bullied and persecuted in many ways by their managers. I class the "anonymous" as the UPS Taliban in so much as they look much like every one around them until you turn your back on them then they stab you in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see "Anonymous"is stuck for words!
    But I will say to all you senior executives sat in your ivory towers up there in cloud cuckoo land even,UPS can manage without hundreds of highly paid, none productive couldn’t care less executives, but try and deliver parcels without loaders and drivers!

    ReplyDelete