Maps

free counters

Saturday 6 October 2012

What's that Roger?

What, Chris didn't tell you about all this information?

Well, did you ask him about it?

I wonder why he lied to you if you questioned him?

Do you think that I might have an answer?

It might have been something that was in my grievance?

What? You can't remember?

Oh, you said you've lost your notes.

Can I remind you then?

I think you'll find that I mentioned showing this to Chris Marchant in the canteen, after my grievance meeting.

Which grievance meeting?

Well if you recall Roger, of the three grievances that I raised, only one had a grievance meeting, so it must have been the one held on 2nd February 2011.


Roger, oi Roger, keep up.

Who was Centre Manager at Abindon when a DIAD went out on road?

Chris Marchant

and his mate

Rick Bradbury

Put DIADs on road at Bristol, collusion of ideas?

Tim Garrard was Manager at Luton. Why was he sacked and not Chris and Rick?

Old boys network?

How did Steve Ruane get promoted then?

No comments:

Post a Comment