Maps

free counters

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hoped achievements?

To anonymous 2

What do I want to achieve?
Right now?  My day in court.
Originally? As documented in my grievances, to show the affects that UPS had on me, my life and my family, by ignoring the truth. See posts on Ignaz Semmelweis.

What was UPS's answer to my first grievance? To imply that I had made everything up, i.e. I was a compulsive liar. I think that there is enough information posted on my blog to show that I have not invented anything.

What did I want to show after grievance 1? That everything that I had submitted was genuine. That UPS had failed to follow their own Policies and procedures.

I try to be a man of my word. Ask the drivers at Dewsbury if they trusted me. I asked Cindy Miller if she thought I was calling UPS's bluff.

Why would I contact the Union? To improve the working standards at UPS. Unite don't seem interested in strengthening their members' hands

Why would I contact VOSA? To improve the safety of UPS drivers. See Unite's leaflet about the UK being the worst district in UPS. VOSA don't seem interested.

Why would I contact HSE? To stop the bullying that is endemic throughout UPS and stems from the top. HSE don't seem interested.

Why would I contact CIPD? HR are inept. They don't know what they are doing, or rather they do but it is not by the book. No right to appeal, no meetings held, grievance policies not being followed, again stemming from the top of the tree. Who would benefit from CIPD doing their job? (Which I doubt they will) The employees. See also Nigel's disciplinary.

Why would I highlight D. Scott Davis? His greed. Does he merit the vast amount that he earns? What about the minnions that have had 0% pay rises? If DSD and his cronies spread their vast wealth among  their fellow workers, everyone would benefit from increased pay packets.

To anonymous 1
The only people that I can identify are the followers. Even then I don't know who some of them are. Beware though, UPS use hackers, see Dave's comments.

UPS were founded and run on high morals, ethics, standards and integrity. I said for many years Jim Casey must be spinning in his grave.

If you look at my post on Background-Centreboards, 29th July, you will see a list of centres. There aren't many centres that are not listed.

Why do UPS management need to fiddle the figures?
Why do UPS management need to cheat their customers?

Off the top of my head I can't remember where I generated that list, if it was just one report, or whether I amalgamated quite a few.

I broke the centreboard rules, but only on he instructions of my various managers. How many other supervisors questioned what was going on?

This is why I used plebs. If you were on that mailing list you were complicit.

To Anonymous 3.
If you received my e-mail you were
  • on a previous mailing list that had integrity issues contained in it. What action did you take? Did you speak to your Manager? Contact Compliance and Ethics in the States? 
  • or are on a mailing list of Managers that I have already contacted about integrity
  • or are higher Management ignoring me, Davis, Kosir, Miller, Colaizzo to name a few.
If you don't fall into any of those categories I will happily apologise to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment