Maps

free counters

Monday 2 June 2014

A challenge for UPSers



Mike Whitehead,
You have a new follower on Twitter.
  Mike Whitehead
UPSers
@UPSers
Official feed for UPS employees & their fans. Alexander here. We're celebrating the heart & soul of UPS—our people.
Atlanta, GA · http://www.upsers.com
Followed by Alan Gershenhorn and 4 others.
Following


UPS steal from their customers, therefore, by association, so do their employees.
I bet everyone who has used a DIAD has delivered a package at the "wrong" time. Whether deliberately or inadvertently.
It is in the way the DIAD is set up.
Come UPSers, try and prove me wrong.
Show me how and where I am wrong, bear in mind I left the Company in December 2011, so nothing post that date. If you don't understand anything use the labels on the right.
While you are there and explain Centreboards to me.
How you can have a "Left-at" on a Centreboard, or a "Not-in" or an "info-notice" failure?
I think there are other examples but you can explain those first.
Let's see you try and defend your paymaster.

When you've done that we can start on something else :-)




1 comment: