Maps

free counters

Saturday 28 June 2014

Backing the wrong horse?

I was talking to a UPS employee the other night. She works at Dewsbury.

She was telling me that there was no change at Dewsbury. Everything was the same as it was when I was working there, part way through the conversation I realised that she had been interviewed in regard to my first grievance. She had denied any knowledge of a couple of things that I had quoted. They did not relate to anything that she had done wrong, just that she had discussed them with me.

Appendix 17
27th January 2011, approx 12.25

"No recollection of the statement or e-mail and so long ago does not have emails that old."

Maybe she didn't recall, or have the e-mail, but I had submitted a copy with my grievance.


Why haven't things changed? Employees are scared of being honest because of the retribution.


Note to UPS, we haven't received appendices 1 or 2 yet.


2 comments:

  1. Or She could be telling the truth and have no recollection or dare I say it the conversation only took place on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you... but cannot give my name at the moment.

    ReplyDelete