Maps

free counters

Thursday 12 June 2014

For Patsy

Hi Patsy

I'll give you a quick recap.

I worked for UPS for over 20 years, half of them as a supervisor.

As per the UPS policy book, Code of Business conduct, Business Ethics Questionnaire etc., etc., etc., I reported integrity issues that I found within the Company. Whilst Managers said that they would deal with the issues that I raised they swept them under the carpet and took no action.
Over the years I raised these issues higher and higher within the Company, including Compliance & Ethics. When again these fell on deaf ears, I was told that I must raise an official grievance. The collective response from the Company was that I was a liar and by denial I had made everything up. The grievance procedure was not followed. Following this I was suddenly facing a performance improvement procedure, despite the fact my performance hadn't been questioned. When I queried this, with evidence of being set up and victimisation, the planned meeting never took place, with both my Manager and HR denying that they were responsible for the meeting.
I can show fraud throughout the Company, and that right up to the top of the tree it is acceptable, as one of the issues involves customers being defrauded out of their money back guarantees. In other words saving UPS money.
You can see plenty of evidence of this if you use the labels on the right hand side of the blog.
Please feel free to comment.
Almost every comment to my blog has been made anonymously. Employees being scared to admit what they know, or Managers trying to have a dig :-)

1 comment:

  1. Every admiration for what you are doing. More power to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete