Maps

free counters

Wednesday 18 June 2014

UPS & Facts

Something I came across earlier, I may have posted it before, I may not.

It is a fact that Scott Davis said;
“You can’t build a long-standing reputation on slippery ethics”
Irrespective of the content of my grievances;
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Geoff Platt
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Mo Akhtar
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Richard Watts
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Carl McGuinness
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Howard Stone
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Duncan Coates
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Scott Fowler
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Craig McIntosh
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Steve O’Donnell
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Rob Burrows
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues through 3 grievances
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Compliance & Ethics department
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Scott Davis
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Emma O’Toole
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Lisa Bradshaw
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Cindy Miller
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Tony Colaizzo
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Simon Eyers
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Nigel Marsh
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Randy Grimes
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Christopher Robbins
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues to Sharon Hampson
It is a fact that I reported integrity issues through the Business Ethics Questionnaire.
It is a fact that “all the named parties” have denied that I raised issues
It is a fact that UPS incorrectly reported to 2 Occupational Health
Arriva Health - ……Although in your referral letter you state that he is required to memorise 6 safety elements……… When discussed with Dr. Butler we came up with around 80 phrases to be learnt word for word


It is a fact that Rob Burrows said that my Doctors appointments were not 100% genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment