Maps

free counters

Tuesday 6 November 2012

I never claimed to be smart

But to yet another anonymous poster,

I think you may have missed the point about hacking. (See Dave's comments)

If one account is blocked, you would assume another account would also be blocked.

I'm so stupid I assumed the CEO would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed the District Manager would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed the Country Manager would be honest.


I'm so stupid I assumed the Division Managers would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed the Centre Managers would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed that HR would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed that Compliance and Ethics would be honest.

I'm so stupid I assumed that Policies and Procedures would be followed.

I'm so stupid I assumed that the Policy Book would be followed.

I'm so stupid I assumed the Code of Business Conduct would be followed.

Just shows how wrong you can be.

I'm guessing most of you know how corrupt the Company is. Go and read your contract, I'll explain later.

Strange no-one has proved me wrong about any of these issues.

     & the deed is done

No comments:

Post a Comment