Maps

free counters

Monday 12 November 2012

More Anonymity

Anonymous wrote;


"Time to let go, grow up and concentrate on the rest of your life, rather than dedicating it to the past!!! The desperate rantings of a desperate man are now a tad silly"

Not quite sure what your problem is. (maybe the truth hurts) I'm not forcing you to read any of this. Haven't you worked out what all these posts are? and more importantly why they are here? I couldn't care less if 61 countries have viewed so far, or that there have been almost 13,000 hits on here. It's my blog and it's here for a purpose.

I'd be interested to know your position in the Company, I'm guessing you're a Division Manager, and probably one I know well.
You obviously haven't understood the word - dedication. (see my previous post)
If these are desperate rantings of a desperate man the use of tad isn't correct. It's a contradiction.
Are these rants or just a record of the truth.

I pity your lack of integrity and honesty, and that of your colleagues, but just like Jimmy Savile, once you start fiddling and getting away with it, you can't stop, can you?. Now that it has spread like wildfire through the Company, how is it going to stop?

As in a previous post of mine, read your contract, I'm pretty sure that you are in breach of yours. Why is it one rule for you and the rest of the Management and another rule for those that you would describe as the plebs?

Anyone want to test him and apply for his job? If you want to know how to oust him, or any other dishonest Manager, seek and ye shall find, or ask, and it shall be given unto you.


Nobody has yet told me why UPS need to block my e-mails.
Nobody has yet proved me wrong on the lack of integrity in the Company.
Nobody has proved me wrong on the bullying in the Company.
Etc., etc., etc.

Why? You can't.

I could if I wished, e-mail UPS employees anonymously. I choose not to. Why? I'm not the one with something to hide.


No comments:

Post a Comment