Maps

free counters

Saturday 3 November 2012

To Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous & Anonymous

To Anonymous 1
Why did you only get one e-mail, and only when I used a different e-mail address? Why would UPS want to block my e-mails? Is it because in less that a week I have had more than 1500 hits? Why would anyone want to hack into an e-mail from Jordans Solicitors, then cock up and send me the cut version? Why would anyone reading my blog be worried about retribution?

To Anonymous 2
Read my post on hoped achievements. I'm trying to look after UPS employees or have you missed what actually goes on in UPS. It's all real. It could happen to you. What would you do then? Should UPS feel the need to discipline you at any point, or you want to raise a grievance, I hope you've read up on the cons that are on here.

"Personal grievances with a select few"  ???

Geoff Platt
Mo Akhtar
Richard Watts
Carl McGuinness
Duncan Coates
Howard Stone
Scott Fowler
Craig McIntosh
Steve O'Donnell
Lisa Bradshaw
Emma O'Toole
Roger Mays
Paul Mooney
Rob Burrows
Tony Colaizzo
Cindy Miller
Scott Davis
T Kosir
50 Centre Managers on Centreboard reports
50+ Supervisors on Centreboard reports
Randy Grimes
Christopher Robbins

I think that is more than "a few"

That's virtually every single Manager that I've ever had any contact with. All are prepared to bury their heads in the sand. Why? Bullying? Retribution?

To Anonymous 3
Dedicated to this cause? How do you work that one out? We had a meeting last Thursday re. the church website. At that point there was nothing other than the home page. In a week I've done most of this, http://www.longcauseway.org.uk/ whilst working from 7.00 to around 17.30 each day and travelling into Leeds. That's not dedication to my UPS cause. It doesn't mean I haven't had chance to do this though.

And lets see UPS block this :-)



But that's just a sort through relevant files and cataloging them into order

See previous posts for pictures of my files on Centreboards, Tachographs, VOSA etc.


To Anonymous 4 & 5
Insult everyone? "Most likely" isn't everyone. There would n't be many people on the mailing list who haven't turned a blind eye to integrity or bullying issues.

A challenge to all anonymous's.

You have seen the level of integrity issues throughout the Company, we'll ignore bullying for now. I challenge any of you to raise these issues with security or compliance and ethics and see what happens.

To help you;

cdrobbins@ups.com

rgrimes@ups.com

Both of these worked in Compliance and Ethics, or alternatively you can go through the helpline, you can even do it on-line as well now, so you will get a reference number as proof you've contacted them.



Promptly, discreetly, professionally

If that doesn't work, try the top man.

scottdavis@ups.com

But I guarantee he'll ignore you. You're beneath him and unworthy of an answer.

Let me know how you go on. While you're at it, try find one shred of my information posted on here about UPS that isn't genuine.

"sent an e-mail looking for support" did you look at the original date on that e-mail?
I didn't get any support because UPS felt the need to block it.

Every year Supervisors and Managers have to complete integrity questionnaires. How many employees failed to complete those honestly?

"But for the employees of UPS, who rely on their pay packet"
What do you think I can acheive?
Are you worried for the Company?
Could it go the way of the News of the World?

What are your views on phone hacking? Should the NOTW have been allowed to get away with that? Should MP's not be reported for fiddling their expenses? Should Jimmy Savile be left untouchable? or is it just NIMBY.

Should Nigel Harnell have been dismissed for refusing to drive a defective vehicle?
Should drivers be forced to stay out until 8,9,10 O'clock?

What? Scott Fowler denies that? Have you played the clip on the right hand side?




Would you be surprised if that whole section was missing from the disciplinary meeting notes taken by Paul Mooney?
Would you be surprised that when I asked Roger Mays to clarify what had been said, specifically about the 8,9,10 O'clock, he failed to answer every time?
Would you be surprised if that piece was in my notes?


Beware the Ides of UPS

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to realise that if you sent an email from a different account it would n't be blocked. You must be real smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is when dealing with UPS because they are so ignorant you are not at first sure that an email is not just being ignored.In my new life I find that many personnel at UPS have the same name "ANONYMOUS"

      Delete