Maps

free counters

Friday 23 November 2012

UPS v. Mitt Romney


Mitt Romney said
We look to our pastors and priests and rabbis and counselors of all kinds to testify of the enduring principles upon which our society is built: honesty, charity, integrity and family.And I ran for office because I’m concerned about America. This election is over, but our principles endure. I believe that the principles upon which this nation was founded are the only sure guide to a resurgent economy and to renewed greatness.Like so many of you, Paul and I have left everything on the field. We have given our all to this campaign.

Sound similar to UPS policies?

Now why would Mitt be concerned about America?
Same reason I'm concerned about UPS?

A lack of honesty and integrity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment