Maps

free counters

Sunday 4 November 2012

To my UPS mailing list

I would have thought that the blocking of my e-mails to you would be an ethical and integrity issue.
How many other e-mails have you not received?

Will any of you be reporting these integrity issues as per the Business Ethics Questionnaire?

Question 17 Are you aware of any situation where an employee has purposely destroyed or was directed to destroy documents (electric or hard copy) outside of the proper retention schedule or to prevent implication in any fraudulent activity.

Question 25 reads Have you violated or are you aware of any violations of the UPS Code of Business Conduct or any other Compliance and Ethics related policies and programs. 

Re question 17. You know that Steve O'Donnell destroyed the Tachograph infringement letters.
Re question 25. Maybe you side with CIPD and don't believe there is anything on my blog that is honest or accurate.

You are aware of these issues. You should now report them on the next BEQ.

(I find print screen helps me remember all this stuff.)

I doubt that Compliance and Ethics will be busy.


Stand by, I'm going in. Deploy all weapons.


Weapons deployed

No comments:

Post a Comment