Maps

free counters

Thursday 17 May 2012

I've been busy

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to publicise what I've done...........Yet.
But I can say that I'm waiting for a reply from ACAS.

Managed to get in my first full round of golf last night. Only a couple to go & I'll beat last years total that was allowed by UPS.

Just to prove we made it to the end,here's gig'n'golf buddy Nige, (as opposed to workmate and sacked driver Nige) about to tee off on the 18th at Low Laithes.



Finally decided on Carl Palmer tomorrow night, rather than It Bites. Absolutely no idea why really, would prefer to be omnipresent and go to both. Typical that they both clash. Could be the fact that Carl is at the Picturedrome that swayed it for me, or that It Bites are touring fairly regularly these days, or that Carl is playing Pictures. if anyone knows the real answer please let me know, I've know idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment