Maps

free counters

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Yikes, nearly cocked up

UPS used some delaying skull-duggery but my claim has been accepted by the employment tribunal.

I got an e-mail that looked very sus. which I binned, it was a name with only document 1 attached.

This must have prompted Roger's reply, followed by a letter from their solicitors.

As a letter from ACAS then didn't make sense, I remembered the dodgy looking e-mail and retrieved it from my recycle bin.

Everything began to make sense.

Claimant
Mr MJ Whitehead

V
Respondent
Ups

NOTICE OF A CLAIM
NOTICE OF HEARING on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 at 10:00 am






Ha, Ha, just realised that's 9/11
You've gotta laugh

2 comments:

  1. Great news Mikey - nice to know your powers of persistence have won through!
    My wife has been going through a similar experience at the NHS recently so we can certainly empathise with you with regards to being one person against the 'system'. After 6 months hard slog she's finally been vindicated, but she's not alone in her experience with her HR department. It's bloody endemic, so we salute you for trying to do something about it chap.

    Cheers, Sawtooth

    ReplyDelete